Would you like to work for a growing company based in Birmingham City Centre, with the ability to work from home or remotely?
The Light Rail Safety and Standards Board (LRSSB) has been established by the light rail sector, with support from the Department of Transport and Office of Road & Rail, in response to the recommendations of the Rail Accident Investigation Branch following the derailment of a tram at Sandilands, Croydon in 2016.
The LRSSB provides expert support to the light rail industry in the British Isles, with the aim of driving continuous and sustainable improvements, in safety and efficiency of tramways and light rail systems.
LRSSB are currently recruiting for the following role:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for LRSSB.
The CEO will be responsible and lead on the following:
• Leading the development of common risk analysis frameworks, to inform industry decision making and formalise the sharing of information and best practice.
• The development and codification of industry Standards and Guidance.
• Collation and analysis of industry accident and near miss data.
• Reviewing and dissemination of lessons learnt and technical / safety information.
• Collaborating with other industry safety bodies and light rail jurisdictions, within the British Isles and overseas.
• Providing oversight of industry Competent Persons and supporting their continuing development.
If you are interested in the role or for further information. Please submit your CV and covering letter by Friday 28th February 2020 to either of the email addresses below:
To view the full job description, please click the link below: